Winter – Maine Style
No one can accuse us of having a mild winter this year. Here are a couple of pictures of Dave (our mechanic), trying to reach a storage tent. With the drifts being over six feet deep in areas, he had no choice but to use a pair of snow shoes!
Comments? Questions? Suggestions for topics for our blog or newsletter? Send them to
Marine Parts Express is a division of Water Resources, Inc., a privately held Maine Corporation.
For all your marine engine parts needs, call us toll free at 877.621.2628, or outside the U.S. at 207.882.6165.
February 20, 2015 / mpartsexpress / 0
- Things I Found While Looking For Something Else – Part VI
- Re-Introducing the OneList
- Winterization Guide
- Labor Day Sale 2016
- Memorial Day Sale 2016
- Turbocharger Damage Prevention Bulletin
- The Art of Quilling
- Winter – Maine Style
- XDP Upgrade Promotion – Extended!!! (through 12/31/14
- Lubricants, Oils, Sealants, and Adhesives – Discussion and Cross-Reference
bird feet configuration
maine hunting camp
Margaret Graham Neeeson
Margaret Graham Neeson
Marine Parts Express